GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
We are going to hire one (1) Quality Engineer with below qualifications:
· University degree in Textile / Mechanical / Automotive / Mechatronics Engineering
· Minimum 2 year experience in Quality Control (Automotive experience preferred)
· IATF16949 system, VDA 6.3 system , PFMEA & Control Plan & SPC knowledge
· Advanced command of English both written & spoken
· Good problem solving skills ( QCC,8D,5 Why etc.) and ability to think analytically
· Driving license with experience
· Male candidates must have Completed military service
· Able to travel abroad for training/business (long term/short term to suppliers and/or customers)
· Living or able to live in Düzce , Hendek(Sakarya) , Adapazarı(Sakarya)
· Good knowledge of MS Office tools ( Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Actively deal with and act on other team members to meet quality and project goals .
- Review component drawings and understand the quality requirements for each components . Understand all performance and engineering specifications applied to the parts .
- Ensured parts assigned for validation are of the phase production and expected quality.
- Implementation , documentation and /or revision of customer requirements .
- Supplier/Customer plant visits when necessary
- Follow-up production and raise the problems to relevant sides(design , manufacturing, suppliers ,...etc.) and follow-up strictly .
- Knowledge of continuous improvement
- Leading problem solving activities for issues detected at Receiving,In-process, Final Inspection and Customer
- Preparation of quality reports, attendance of quality related activity meetings