We are looking for a front-end software development engineer for our growing software development team. We are a software development team of highly skilled Java developers working on microservice architecture that manages different disciplines’ real time interactions and developing interactive web applications for our internal processes. Main topics are ERP Modules, Big Data, IoT, Reporting, Project Management, 3D Modelling and CAD/CAM Applications Integration etc. We will put you in contact with exciting and challenging UI problems.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Being a positive and collaborative presence on the team
* Being a primary owner of code quality and best practices for the codebase, bring new ideas to make our code quality better
* Moving current UI/UX approach to the upper level
* Managing UI releasing and deployments
* Mentor others (depends on your experience) via code review, technical design discussions, new tool, library suggestion etc.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent M.Sc. degree preferred
* Fluent in English and Turkish
* 5+ years professional experience
* Mock-up design
* Familiarity with Agile Development and SDLC
* Consuming web-based APIs (12 factors, RMM etc.) is a plus (most of our microservices are Java Rest APIs)
* Developing and executing automated unit, integration and acceptance tests
* Presentation Skills