With nearly 140 years of experience, Maccaferri and TEKNO, Maccaferri’s Joint Venture partner in Turkey, have provided innovative solutions to the construction, geotechnical and mining industries. Renowned as the world leader in gabion retaining structures, our two shareholding companies have diversified significantly over the past 20 years and now offer engineered solutions including reinforced soil structures, soil stabilization, erosion control, mining solution, landfill containment and separation, natural hazard mitigation and river control works.
Whether you want to simply purchase our quality materials, or receive a turnkey package, we would be delighted to be of service!
Our vision is to become a leading international provider of advanced solutions to the construction market. Implementing a strategy of vertical integration, we research, design, supply and provide construction solutions within our target markets.
- Bachelor degree from related department,
- Min. 2-3 years of experience with Foreign Trade.
- Good command of English,
- Good knowledge of MS Office Programs, ERP (SAP, etc...)
- Having excellent coordination skills, being detail oriented and having good communication skills are preffered,
· Manage foreign trade operations according to the regulations,
· Follow termination plans,
· Prapare weekly plans for transportation,
· Prepare weekly/monthly reports for head office,
· Manage invoice processes,
· Follow the whole process related to foreign trade operation and to solve any possible problems dealing with all parties in the operation,
· Being responsible for processing ERP
· Being responsible for communicating with related department and terminating the contracts
· Being responsible for operations of Warehouse and Free zone
· Being responsible for Import, Export and Transit
. Being responsible for following inward processing authorization certificate
. Maintain relationships with forwarders, customs brokers & related suppliers.