QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who We Are?
We are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions. When your customers contact you or vice versa, we are there to support them and make sure they have a unique experience with your brand in all channels.
We are a team of 300,000 passionate people working in 350 sites providing outstanding customer experience from 80 countries in 265 different languages and dialects.
Our information security strategy ensures that we’ll always be ahead of the market in security practices. Teleperformance leads the industry with world-class, award-winning security measures in contact center information defense. As the first in our industry to receive PCI certification, Teleperformance voluntarily complies with major security regulations.
Teleperformance Turkey has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Supervisor to work at İstanbul Flatofis.
Coach associates. Maintain the quality and efficiency of the Client Service Centre by consistently monitoring CSS's’ transactions. Evaluate CSSs based on monthly performance reports and trends.
What we are looking for:
· High school diploma or equivalent,
· To have advanced knowledge of English or German,
· At least 12 months of experience as a CSS,
· Ability to use Internet applications,
· Usage of MS Office,
· Assist associates with customer situations by offering guidance and solutions daily,
· Monitor at least 1 transaction in cube per associate as per approved plan and re-monitors all failed transaction monitoring done by the QA Analysts,
· Meet with the team every month to evaluate the monthly results and discuss future goals,
· Meet with operation manager daily to plan, strategize, and review department performance,
· Motivate and inspire the team through leading by example, offering incentive opportunities, and developing confidence with each team member,
· Handle transactions when there are staff shortages or an overwhelming abundance of transactions and demonstrate best practices to CSS,
· Analyze operational trends and support the team members to improve their performance,
· Manage the team, adherence to schedule,
· Gathers feedback from the CSSs in regards to new/emerging issues and proceeds to the necessary escalation to the Client,
· Communicate and be a focal point of dissemination of information from management to team and vice versa,
· Suggest and inform the Management team on any matters related to improving revenue generation & customer satisfaction in regards to transaction handling and call center processes,
· Follow and apply TP regulations regarding Personal Data Confidentiality,
· Participate in Daily Supervisor Meetings leading by the operation manager,
· Participate in Internal and External calibration sessions,
· Evaluate CSSs and follow structured action plans for CSSs’ development.
Excellent written and verbal communication
-Ability to communicate correctly and clearly,
-Excellent grammar spelling and sentence construction.
-Ability to clearly understand a problem statement.
Good Problem Solving
-Ability to approach problems logically.