QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Testo SE & Co. KGaA is a world market leader German Company in the field of portable and stationary measurement solutions. In 33 subsidiary companies around the world, 2,700 employees research, develop, produce and market for the high-tech company. The measurement technology expert convinces over 650,000 worldwide customers with highly precise measuring instruments and innovative solutions for the measurement data management of tomorrow.
For 60 years, we've been developing measurement solutions for demanding target groups, and we know: Analogue documentation and manual work are quality risks, and cost time and money. In order to support food industry in increasing quality noticeably, and fulfilling compliance more efficiently, we have developed the testo Saveris Solutions. Solution portfolio combines innovative measurement technology with intuitively operated software and individual services. For our subsidiary in Turkey, where we sell the full range of test equipment and provide individual solutions to our customers across Turkey, we are searching a pro-active sales professional with a strong customer and solution focus, ideally self-starting, with excellent self management and communication skills for the role as Sales and Application Specialist.
As Sales and Application Specialist at Testo you are responsible for the management of all sales and application activities related to our Food Solution Portfolio and for the achievement of sales targets. We are looking for an experienced person, who can drive our solution business, establishes long term and trusted customer relationships and has very good market and customer knowledge.
Your main duties will be:
• Selling solution portfolio to the relevant key accounts
• Targeting and developing potential customers including all sales actions and the effective and efficient management of all projects
• Skillful “follow-up” and negotiating through to the conclusion of the opportunity
• Strategic positioning of Testo as a solutions provider
• Focus and analyze market development and competitors
• Collaboration with the Solution Service teams
• Customer support and communication to headquarter
• Digitizing of quality checklists of the customers
• Commissioning of the systems and training customers
• 2 years experience with proven results in sales of technical solutions to relevant target customers in the food industry
• Food Engineer
• Passionate networker with relevant market and competitor knowledge in the food industry
• Deep relevant market knowledge incl. norms and regulations (Quality management systems and HACCP, etc.) for food manufacturers and restaurants
• Familiar with the IOT (internet of things) and digitalization concepts
• Fluency in English
• Valid driving license