QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operational, financial and financial reporting processes by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess knowledge of internal and financial audit approach, Sarbanes Oxley ‘SOX’ requirements and a sound judgement.
- Participate in defining the audit approach, scope and objectives for audits using a risk based approach,
- Prepare audit procedures and testing approach to meet the audit objectives, including the evaluation of financial processes for effectiveness and efficiency and adherence to established policies and procedures,
- Manage the assigned audit execution, from planning to reporting,
- Leverage data analytics approach during planned audits and as part of continuous auditing,
- Identify opportunities to strengthen the control environment, improve business processes, promote compliance with Group policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, and enhance performance across the organization,
- Prepare deliverables and/or reports for review by Internal Audit Director, including thematic issues, trends and other micro/macro level risks identified through the execution of the audits,
- Evaluate control deficiencies, improvement points and track remediation to completion; identify key internal controls and mitigation strategies,
- Maintain open communication with the Management and Group Audit Committee,
- Coordinate with other governance and operational functions to ensure alignment and create synergies where possible,
- Propose new audit techniques and procedures to improve effectiveness/efficiency of audits as well as our overall approach to audit delivery,
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- 2 to 5 years of prior business experience preferably internal audit department in a multinational organization or Big4,
- CIA, CFE is preferred,
- BS degree in Business or related field, or equivalent practical experience,
- Knowledge of GAAP, PCAOB, ICFR,
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, ERP systems and databases,
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports,
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations,
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills,
- The ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team,
- The ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.