QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Set along the dazzling Bosphorus waterfront in the historic district of Karaköy, The Peninsula Istanbul provides a showcase for both vibrant Turkish culture and superlative hospitality within Galataport, a new waterfront revitalisation project. The hotel is comprised of four exquisite buildings – three of them historic and beautifully restored – and welcomes guests arriving by land or sea.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile hotel in Istanbul.
- The Peninsula Hotels espouses luxury service, dedication to our customers, and commitment to our employees.
- Be a part of the highly experienced team.
- Ability to set-up events including checking the physical layout of the room.
- Ability to deliver an event to the agreed standards.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Ability to introduce and communicate directly to individual hosts, reviewing details and making him/herself accessible to the host for any need that may arise
- Handles, or relays to managers all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- To perform a friendly yet discreet and unobtrusive service in greeting, seating and waiting on all guests.
- To perform pre-service and after-service procedures as per standard.
- General food and beverage knowledge.
- Good organization skills & Time management.
- Good hands-on service.
- Good level understanding of food and beverage knowledge.
- Driven by precision and excellence.
We would be delighted to receive your CV and will liaise directly with suitable applicants.