QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Set along the dazzling Bosphorus waterfront in the historic district of Karaköy, The Peninsula Istanbul provides a showcase for both vibrant Turkish culture and superlative hospitality within Galataport, a new waterfront revitalisation project. The hotel is comprised of four exquisite buildings – three of them historic and beautifully restored – and welcomes guests arriving by land or sea.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile hotel in Istanbul.
- The Peninsula Hotels espouses luxury service, dedication to our customers, and commitment to our employees.
- Be a part of the highly experienced team.
- Responsible for the comfort of all guests while performing treatments. Direct all efforts toward guest satisfaction.
- Promotes wellness and accommodate guests during treatment to meet their wellness needs.
- Provide academic/theoretical and practical muscular/skeletal knowledge to practice
- Responsible for maintaining consistency in treatment and quality of performance in accordance to training program and Peninsula’s standards.
- Strong communication skills with a friendly demeanor and great “connection” with people
- Provide guest with guidance and information about techniques for postural improvement, stretching, strengthening, relaxation, and rehabilitative exercises.
- Communicate in an appropriate manner with the Spa Reception Desk staff on a regular basis to ensure accuracy of appointments, billing, and retail sales.
- Minimum 3-years’ experience of successful spa management experience in a Luxury Hotel.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills, be able to work well under pressure with a variety of people, handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to resolve issues with minimal consultation and naturally positive.
- Possesses foresight, proactiveness with an excellent analytical ability. Quick thinker, on top of the situation and commendable decision-making skills.
- Fluent English and Turkish communication proficiency.
We would be delighted to receive your CV and will liaise directly with suitable applicants.