QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our company operating on the fields of tendering and project management is looking for a field controls engineer for supervising electrical installation projects of key accounts.
Electrical Field Controls Engineer
Carrying out the necessary site inspections for the installation of industrial plants for international and domestic companies and facilitating the coordination between the project teams, head office, clients and contractors.
· Participation in coordination meetings between contractor firms and customers.
· Ensuring timely and complete flow of technical information to foreign clients.
· Collecting field feedback and reporting to all relevant parties on time.
· Daily field audits.
· Daily material checks.
· Performing daily quantity checks.
· Preparation of preliminary progress reports.
· Preparation of t-schedules for installation plan of electrical works,
notifying all parties of the necessary revisions on time.
· Keeping track of the performance of the contractors according pre-set KPI's.
· Preparation of as-built drawings following the installation processes
· Participation in OHS meetings.
· Preparation of daily production reports.
· Preparation of weekly production reports.
· Preparing monthly executive reports.
· Graduated from the Department of Electrical Engineering,
· Minimum 3 years of experience in the technical office of large-scale projects,
· Minimum 3 years of experience in field inspections of large-scale projects,
· Ability to work under time constraints,
· Ability to prepare progress reports based on on site measurements,
· Experienced in electrical installations and equipment,
· Excellent communication, interpersonal,
presentation and problem solving skills,
· Has worked with corporate firms or has taken part in corporate companies,
· Experienced in MS Office programs, AutoCad and MS Project programs,
· Good command of English
· Completed military service (for male candidates),
· Driver's license,
· No travel limitations,