QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As part of its development, Timac Agro in our Turkish subsidiary, is looking for the talents.
We are looking for a collaborator with first successful professional experiences, serious and dynamic strongly wishing to engage in accompanying the rapid and significant development of Timac Agro Avrasya.
Looking for a multinational group, having strong analysis & synthesis abilities.
Our new colleague will be a trustworthy person, motivated, convincing, operational and pragmatic, reactive, rigorous and with good communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and in a transparent manner, always dedicated to his/her functions and to the Company.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Graduate or higher in finance/business administration
- 3 to 6 years of experience in a similar position or as a performance control/business partner in a multi-national company
- Fluent in English; French would be an advantage.
- Analytical, synthesis and editorial skills
- Strong business acumen, rigour, diplomacy, pedagogy, relational ease
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Conduct operational performance improvement, efficiency and compliance missions.
- Provide recommendations and ensure the implementation of appropriate action plans.
- Participate in the formalization and communication of good practices.
- Participate in the structuring of the function.
- To analyze the business of the area
- To prepare and present financial results, forecasts and various surveys to the management;
- To coordinate reporting and communication with head office finance department;