Tirsan Kardan, the company of Tiryakiler Group of Companies operating in the automotive sector, with more than 65 years of industry experience, is the leader among the cardan shaft and spare parts manufacturers in the global market. Our group employs more than 800 employees and makes its future plans in a manner that will maintain its leadership in the sector and gradually strengthen its place in the global market.
We give precedence to the requirements of our customers in accordance with our perception of globalization. We prioritize developing and growing markets in our strategy, with the goal of operating in the markets where our customers entered or already operating. We act according to the requirements of the market and our customers and provide services such as local assembly, local warehouse management or similar practices. Our ability to act globally and think locally is ensured by working with local teams in the countries we operate.
Currently, the countries where we carry out production and/ or assembly operations locally consist of Turkey, Russia, Italy and Egypt. We continue to work on the establishment of a local assembly facility in Europe. We organize and manage logistics warehouse operations in America, Germany and Italy in order to provide our customers with JIS (Just-In-Sequence) or JIT (Just-In-Time) services at their global locations.
Tirsan Kardan is currently looking for teammate as “Internal Audit Specialist”for its growing organization.
· University degree or Master’s Degree in the fields of Business Administration or Economics,
· Preferably have CIA, CPA certificates,
· Professional experience in internal auditing, financial auditing and operational auditing,
· Deep knowledge about Tax Legislation and IFRS,
· Excellent level of written and spoken English language is must,
· Excellent level of Excel and SAP ERP,
· Having analytical thinking, strong communication, process management skills and being result oriented,
· No restriction on travelling.
· Preparing the audit plan and the work program and organizing the opening meeting,
· Carrying out the audit within the framework of the program,
· Preparing audit documents papers orderly, understandable and according to company manner,
· Organizing the closing meeting at the end of the audit, making suggestions that add value to the company,
· Following the findings of follow-up reports, report the issues which are not fulfilled on time to the relevant manager,
· Following the financial, operational information and other developments of the locations under his/her responsibility and to ensure that the audited company's file is up-to-date,
· Following the regulations and developments related to business and audit issues,
· Assisting the manager in determining the training and development needs and participating in the necessary trainings.