QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a "Contract Expert with the following qualifications to be assigned to the Akkuyu Nuclear Power Plant Project in Mersin
Roles & Responsibilities
- Establish and implement contractual procedures, particularly regarding amendments to the contract, variation orders and correspondence and notifications.
- Manage customer variation requests/orders.
- Ensure notices are given in line with contract requirements.
- Provide support and guidance to project team on general contractual issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Law or Engineering from an accredited university
- At least 3 years of related work experience
- Knowledge and experience on various types of contracts such as EPC Contracts,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Proficient in MS Office programs,
- Highly organized and detail-oriented,
- Result-oriented and self-motivated,
- Preferably in Russian strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Preferably a master's degree graduate of Law or Engineering