· 4+ years of Android development (Applications published to Google Play, Amazon AppStore etc),
· Strong OOD/OOP skills based on Java programming language,
· Extensive knowledge of Android SDK (Familiarity with Android API Level 14 and up preferred, Level 19 and up required),
· Expert knowledge of Android development tools and external libraries (Dagger 2, Rxjava, Picasso, GSON, Retrofit),
· Knowledge of design patterns MVVM, MVP and general design considerations,
· Knowledge of android architecture components
· Experience developing asynchronous, multi-threaded Server-Client applications,
· Proven ability with SOAP, REST, JSON, XML,
· Knowledge in the use of SCM tools (SVN, Git, Maven),
· Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies,
· Easy-going and flexible individual who can integrate and function within a pre-existing team,
· Self-starter can operate with minimal direction.
· UI/UX design skills.
· Deliver through the entire app life cycle from concept and design to release and support,
· Implement product features within a team using best practices to meet product deliverables,
· Implement reusable unit tests to ensure the integrity of on-going product quality,
· Participate in Agile sprint planning sessions and provide constructive feedback.