QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
At Tolsa, we are experts in developing mineral solutions that improve people's lives.
We are a Spanish company with an internatinal vocation in the extration, treatment and commercialization of mineral solutions. Thanks to our innovative spirit and more than 65 years of experienice, we have developed more than 250 applications that improve and connect the lives of people throughout the world.
We are certified in sustainable mining because our purpose is to make a positive impact in society by making better use of 21st century resources.
Why work at Tolsa?
At Tolsa we are looking for professionals who are willing to grow with us and lead the challenges of an always competitive and global market. People who make a difference, giving value to their initiaitves and creativity.
The talent lies in knowing how to connect with the environment and being able to transmit the passion for what we do, both to clients and to investors and suppliers, and especially to our colleagues. If you know how to connect... you have the talent we are looking for!
We are looking for a Finance Manager based in Ankara.
The person will be esponsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts and annual accounts and management report information – maintaining close links and a strong working relationship with the Group Finance Manager and the program leads to ensure appropriate and timely provision of management information and close management of individual budgets.
- Manage the team to follow policies and procedures to get the goals and objectives: selection and retention, communication, development, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions. Promote and publicize the company sustainability strategy.
- Manage and performance the daily activities of the accounting tasks: Accurately record the revenues, expenditures, assets, and liabilities, ensuring that accruals and other adjustments are being made correctly: operational costing control following factory routes and formulas. Exchange rates analysis-Improvements. To provide an accurate and timely financial service, management and financial accounts and advice and support to inform decision making at all levels.
- Budgeting / Forecasting & Reporting: according with the group procedures Budget and forecast performance: based in the gross margin analysis and fixed cost. Accurate monthly reporting to the headquarters based in a deep business analysis (MA, CAE, Costs & Cash flow, clients, capex…analysis). Analysis of the income statement and support for operations in the cost analysis. Provide to the country manager and group finance director with the key financial information for an efficient management. To be responsible for all statutory reporting, compliance, annual accounts.
- Administration Management: internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely invoicing to customers and appropriate suppliers invoice validation. Cash management according with the group policy, working capital vigilance, negotiations with bank and financial partners. Compliance to tax policies, relations with Tax Office and tax consultants. Tax restructuring and engineering. AP/AR responsible. DSO, DPO analysis. Proper Assets control linked to the capex procedure.
- Auditing: to work with the office and headquarters team to ensure that the accounting and financial policies established at the corporate level are met and to develop procedures and ensure that these are being consistently followed -including customer and supplier contracts, purchase orders, credit. To manage the annual audit process in conjunction with the appointed auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required deadlines.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar.
- 5 years with experience as Finance Manager or Controller. Knowledge of computer tools (Office package, ERP, Business Intelligence tools...).
- SAP, Adaptability, communicative ability, organizational and interpersonal sensitivity, teamwork, leadership, critical and analytical ability, results orientation, conflict resolution, decision making.
- Fluent English.