QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- University degree in a related field, preferably Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines
- Willing to be developed in Die Engineering area
- Flexible and able to adapt to learn Toyota methods and philosophy
- Excellent command of English
- Good knowledge of Catia V5
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- No restriction for travel in and out of Turkey
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Willing to live in Kocaeli or Sakarya
Successful candidate will be employed in Die Engineering & Manufacturing Division and join the New Graduate Development Programme . Main responsibility area will be Die & Mold Designin line with Toyota's short to mid-term business policies & project preparation plan.
- Contribute process planning stage based on department expectation
- Perform the die design activities (3d modelling, structural strength CAE, workability CAE, manufacturing ability confirmation etc.) based on the project plans
- Contribute manufacturing follow up of vehicle dies
- Contribute first trials & develop counter measures for inconveniences or improvements
- Review related Die Design KPIs & develop improvement plans