Maintenance / Repairs / Ins...
Maintenance / Repairs /...
Maintenance / Repairs / Insta...
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
TPI is the largest U.S.-based independent manufacturer of composite wind blades for the high-growth wind energy market supporting global wind turbine manufacturers.TPI operates composite products manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe and Asia.
Our products excel where high strength, light weight and durability are required. TPI has over five decades of innovation and expertise in manufacturing large-scale composite structures of highest quality at a competitive total delivered cost to our customers. Our advanced composites manufacturing technology allows us to build near aerospace grade parts at industrial prices.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented engineerto join us as a “Maintenance Engineer”within Plant Support Department. The role is based in Menemen, İzmir.
What will be your contributions:
- Identifies and evaluates, with the critical interpretation of the drawing, the faults, chooses the sequence and methods of intervention and the means of execution and performs, even off-site, any intervention of high degree of difficulty for adjustment, repair, maintenance of machines and industrial plants,
- Takes care of the set-up, or commissioning of machines, equipment, automatic systems, hydraulic systems and pneumatic systems, with possible functional deliberation,
- Performs mechanical and/or electrical modifications on machines and pneumatic and hydraulic systems, reporting them on the relative documentation (drawings, diagrams, etc),
- Performs troubleshooting via PC or dedicated interface, connected to the control system,
- Performs repairs on machine tools,
- Performs modifications on control equipment and softwares
- Able to use root cause analysis methods such as 5 why, fishbone in failure and loss of productivity issues
- To manage Predictive, Planned, Preventive, Corrective and Reactive maintenance activities
- In necessary cases; managing the process by communicating with machine manufacturer companies for spare parts supply and maintenance activities
- Organizing, managing and supervising the subcontractors
- To follow up energy consumption data and support reporting. Taking action with the maintenance leader and electrical senior shift associate when necessary
- Communicates with the government agencies and improves existing relations
- Coordinating spare parts processes to balance spare parts stock level and consumption
What will be decisive:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Experienced in maintenance min. 2 years
- Experienced in high-voltage (ie: transformers, insulated switchgears)
- Knowledge of measuring and diagnostic instruments,
- Ability to interpret and modify a technical drawing or wiring diagram,
- Managing and developing the electrical technicians
- Knowledge of SCADA and preferably PC based software
- Experience in process and motion automation
- Knowledge of basic PLC programming, (Mainly Simatic Manager, Tia Portal required)
- Experience of communication protocols (Profinet, Profibus)
- Good knowledge of MS Office and etc.
- Good knowledge of English language
- Quality oriented, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, open to change and development