QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related fields,
· Good understanding of object-oriented concepts and technologies such as software architectures, design patterns
· At least 4 years of development experience, (development team management experience preferred)
· Experience in Web services & Web API & Middleware solutions (such as APIGEE),
· Participate in global 3rd party integration projects,
· Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3,
· Knowledge of hybrid mobile app development tools (such as Cordova, Ionic/React Native/Flutter)
· Experience in relational databases: MS-SQL, Oracle 11g(+),
· Experience in relational Cloud-based products development & management.
· Willing to perform Full-stack development; Front-end, Web Service Middleware, and Backend,
· Experience in Version Control Systems (such as Git), Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD),
· Have good work ethic and enthusiasm for self-improvement & learning,
· Perfect written and verbal English communication skills.
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and describe product strategy, technical designs, and software product features
· Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture
· No military service obligation
· Write reusable, well-structured and documented code,
· Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle,
· Ensure that architecture complies with specifications and requirements,
· Investigate new technologies and alternative approaches for implementation.
· Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture.