QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
TPI is the largest U.S.-based independent manufacturer of composite wind blades for the high-growth wind energy market supporting global wind turbine manufacturers. TPI operates composite products manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe and Asia.
Our products excel where high strength, light weight and durability are required. TPI has over five decades of innovation and expertise in manufacturing large-scale composite structures of highest quality at a competitive total delivered cost to our customers. Our advanced composites manufacturing technology allows us to build near aerospace grade parts at industrial prices.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented engineer to join us as a “Technical Training Engineer” within Plant Support Department. The role is based in Menemen, İzmir.
- Prepare and update the training soft documentation related to wind blade production through cross-functional teams participation.
- Define correct methods for conducting, evaluation and assessment of planned training sessions.
- Implement new training techniques, equipments and integrate them into the system to use in the training center and / or production line.
- Research outsourced trainings and trainers based on requirements and tracking all operational processes
- Planning and execution of trainings for new hired employees according to legal and plant requirements.
- Implementation of best practices and high value added applications within global network through benchmark studies.
- Plan and perform specific trainings of the operators either for start-up in the process of new product commissioning and current production requirements, improvement opportunities.
- Organize trainings for high hurts, quality concerns and repeated repairs in production.
- Track and manage the local/regional requirements to related law and regulations and manage actions.
- Provide digitalization studies for the current training concept.
- Measurement of training effectiveness and follow up / reporting training assessments.
- Plan and develop career development of directly connected employees.
- Implement and ensure skill matrix setup is working in flawless and perfect methodology.
- Participating in process PFMEA studies.
- Support the implementation of cost-reducing activities.
- Support the identification, implementation and evaluation of long-term outcomes of preventive actions in order to avoid repeatitive concerns in production line.
- Support analysis of problems in production, identification of temporary and permanent solutions and monitoring of implementation.
What will be decisive:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and etc.
- At least 3 years experienced in training and/or skill management in manufacturing
- Have an excellent command of MS Office including MS Project, and Outlook programs
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to have written and verbal communication correctly and clearly
- Good knowledge of reading, writing and speaking in English
- Multi-tasking in various complex projects
- Willing to build team spirit; ability in self-assessment and to manage team effectively
- Strong analytical thinking, high problem solving and analyzing skills
- Result, customer and quality oriented
- Have knowledge of KPI and KPI tracking