QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, or in similar disciplines. Master degree of engineering is a plus.
· Requires 2 years of Finite Element Analysis related experience.
· Knowledge of structural mechanics and fatigue.
· A strong understanding of FE theory is desired including hand calculation where needed.
· Experience with Hyperworks, LS-Dyna required. Knowledge of Abaqus is a plus.
· Familiarity with FAA regulations, Boeing/Airbus specifications is a plus.
· Self-motivated and a self-starter.
· Communicate efficiently in writing and verbally.
· Excellent oral and written English language skills are required.
· Ability to travel to abroad.
· Plan and execute the structural analysis tasks in the team.
· Inspect geometrical data (3D) delivered from designers prior to pre-processing.
· Prepare meshing of the components and verifying the FE model as per TSI FE guideline.
· Prepare the model for static, quasi static and impact simulation for aviation crash requirements.
· Perform linear/non-linear static analysis, dynamic analysis, modal checks and fatigue analysis.
· Monitor test results and correlate with FEA results to ensure to have a representative and validated engineering FE model.
· Consolidate the data in the test reports and prepare the overall report with findings from FEA.
· Strong co-operation with design team to deliver the development projects to serial life with all the aviation requirements are ensured to be met.
· Support technical review gates and project reviews