QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
An excellent opportunity to get involved in Project Supply and Tendering within the Oil and Gas, Water and Power sectors in Turkey and the Middle East.
Turas; founded in 1989 - we have been working in petrochemical and oil-and-gas sectors for over 30 years.
For our growing organization, we need an Office Admin who will be:
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the company:
- receiving and screening all incoming telephone calls; providing and receiving information or referring the matters to the appropriate person to handle;
- keeping the calendar constantly updated to facilitate appointment and meeting schedules;
- establishing and maintaining various filing/ records/ database of business contacts, logging in new bid enquiries;
- tracing pending items and following up as appropriate;
- arranging for various meetings and taking minutes;
- organizing business travel arrangements;
- managing petty cash and office supplies;
- liaising with customers/vendors on basic commercial matters;
- overseeing the effectiveness of the cleaning company;
- maintaining cleanliness and tidiness of the office at all times;
- performing other duties as assigned.
Assisting the Order Management Team:
- getting quotations from transportation companies;
- arranging pick-up and delivery of documents;
- assisting in preparation, control and final compilation of shipping documents.
Assisting the Sales and Proposals Team:
- filing and archiving of all commercial documents;
- assisting in preparation, control and final compilation of proposals documents.
- helping with data entry requirements for ERP/CRM data bases.
A college diploma in secretarial training or a recognized secretarial course certificate
A Bachelor’s Degree
Skills and Experience:
- excellent Computer and Typing Skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet; 60 wpm);
- excellent knowledge and use of office equipment (printer, scanner, fax, switchboard, etc.);
- minimum of 2-year experience in an office environment;
- experience of being in a position to use her own initiative.
- past project, document control or tendering experience
- experience of coordinating tendering, procurement, proposals or shipping activities;
- knowledge and experience of using an ERP/CRM programs;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Turkish
- Second language Russian or Arabic is an asset.
- Turkish citizens or Turkish residency holders (husband or father visa) only should apply.