QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
OBJECTIVE: Increase efficiency, volume, profitability for all of the accounts assigned to their team while complying with the agreed upon (globally & internally) service levels.
- Analyze each account (assigned to them) to ensure that;
The documentation is updated and sufficient regarding the;
- Work book,
- Global contract,
- Service level agreement,
- Relevant part in the hotels list,
- Relevant part in the rent a car list,
- Relevant part in the air deals list,
The relevant information is updated and sufficient on the (in communication with the Implementation and Travel Consultancy departments);
- Online tool,
- Accounting infrastructure,
Türk Ekspres is fully compliant with the global contract and SLA regarding;
- Service fees (compensated fully),
- Other financial components,
- Policies and procedures (of the account and GBT),
If there are deficiencies on the above listed items, the key account representative will take the appropriate action to remedy the deficiency.
- Working together with global GBT (Global Business Travel) network and local counterparts in order to go over significant issues regarding their assigned accounts.
- Analytical review report of the accounts assigned to their team.
- Preparing all of the periodic and one-off reports for the accounts assigned to team for;
- Global reporting,
- Local reporting,
- Internal reporting,
- Increasing the efficiency and the profitability of each of their assigned account by;
- Coaching the client to guide them to comply with our way of doing business,
1. Information regarding new and departed personnel,
2. Information regarding new hotel, air, rent a car deals,
3. Get them to understand our welcome document and comply with the information
provided on the welcome document;
- When to contact our key accounts department,
- When to contact our travel consultancy department,
- When to contact our accounting & finance department,
- When to contact our online tool specialists,
4. To use our templates to request for tickets, hotel bookings and rent a car arrangement.
- Cross selling for their accounts,
- Personnel travels,
- Related companies (group companies, suppliers, selling and distribution companies) or contacts as potential local customers,
- COLA follow up.
- Fee policy compliance in accordance with the global contract.
RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY TABLE
A. Ensure that the tools (documentation & systems) related to each of their assigned account is complete and updated.
B. Ensure that Türk Ekspres is compliant with the global contract (fees, policies) of each of the assigned account and is being compensated fully by the client and/or GBT.
C. Prepare all the required reporting for GBT global network, local counterparts and internal use for all the accounts assigned to the team. Ensure that the reports are consistent with previous reports and MI data.
D. Be in contact with GBT global network and local counterparts to go over significant issues.