Turkeyana was established in 2012 in Istanbul-Turkey, and it is engaged in Hair Transplant Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Dentistry. Aiming for Excellency, we opened our class A hospital that is equipped with the latest medical technologies alongside the best-experienced medical team and doctors.
Turkeyana Clinic is looking for a Partnership Specialist who will join the young, dynamic, and international team of Turkeyana Clinic in Istanbul.
· Identify potential hotels for partnership and negotiate contracts for discounted rates for the whole year,
· Collaborate with internal teams to understand client needs and ensure that negotiated rates and locations meet those needs,
· Analyze market trends and adjust hotel agreements as needed to remain competitive,
· Manage relationships with hotel partners and resolve any issues that arise,
· Monitor and report on the performance of hotel agreements to internal stakeholders,
· Collaborate with Business development and sales & finance teams to promote negotiated rates to potential patients of Turkeyana,
· Maintain accurate records of hotel agreements and ensure that all contracts are in compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements of Turkeyana Clinic.
· University degree preferably in Business Administration or Tourism Hotel Management,
· +3 years of professional work experience in a related role,
· Excellent verbal & written English skills,
· Strong negotiation and communication skills,
· Capable of developing and maintaining long-term trusting relationships with high-volume clients to accomplish growth,
· Strong Excel skills are required,
· Problem solver, multitasking, and proactive thinker with decision-making ability.
Turkeyana Clinic 2012 yılında müşterilerine tam bir medical yolculuk deneyimi sunabilmek amacı ile İstanbul’da kurulmuştur. Turkeyana Clinic, İstanŞirket Sayfasına Git
Yemek Kartı (Setcard, Ticket, Multinet, Sodexo vb.), Prim, Bireysel Emeklilik.