QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Founded in 1975, Development and Investment Bank of Turkey (TKYB) is shaping its activities with the goal of making systematic and qualified contributions to Turkey’s sustainable development at an increasing rate. Over the past 45 years, the bank has played a key role in facilitating the investments of a wide range of companies from diverse sectors. The bank has also assumed strategic positions in providing long-term resources – the most basic requirement of sustainable economic development.
In addition to development banking which has been successfully pursued until the present, TKYB adopted a holistic approach for the sustainable growth of Turkey via investment banking business line. With its deep rooted history, internationally recognized prestigious position and experienced team on different verticals, TKYB offers a wide range of investment banking services and solutions to its clientele.
We are looking for “Associate / Assistant Vice President” teammates to be evaluated in the Mergers and Acquisitions Department within our Investment Banking division.
· Strong academic background including graduate or undergraduate degrees in business administration, engineering and economics complemented with accounting and finance courses
· Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis, intellectual curiosity, proactive mindset and thinking outside the box
· Experience in investment banking or related experience in transaction services, private equity, corporate finance and business development is a plus
· +3 years of experience is required
· Having M&A knowledge and trends in the market, strong problem solving skills and business intuition
· Excellent communication as well as interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team
· Ability to communicate effectively in English as well as Turkish, both orally and in writing
· No travel restrictions
· Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
· Performing thorough financial analysis using industry standard and proprietary models
· Developing and maintaining complex financial valuation models across various industries
· Preparing presentation materials including but not limited to teaser, information memorandum, management presentation, etc. and participating in deal pitches
· Taking responsibility in several projects simultaneously and working effectively as an individual and team member
· Cultivating analyst development