QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Experience, Education and Skills Required:
· Bachelor degree and/or Master degree from a reputable university
· Min. 5 years of custom and logistic process experience in Automotive sector
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong self-motivation, ability to promote new ideas, share them with the team and develop them further together
· Ability to understand and improve cross-departmental processes in interdisciplinary teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Ability to work abroad and with a global team
- Executing and ensuring processing of export/import operations.
- Coordination of custom and logistic process.
- Knowledge of Contract Management in terms of all types of Payment Guarantees, Incoterms, Documentation, Cargo Insurance & Claim Processes, Logistics, Customs Operations & Compliance.
- Contact with customers, suppliers, customs brokers, logistic companies, surveyors, banks, financial institutions, insurance brokers and all related parties within the company.
- Optimization of international trade/customs process flows.
- Regular checking of customer balances; reconcile with customers and accounting department.
- Preparing shipping document.