GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Turquoise Yachts is one of the leading mega yacht companies in Turkey. MBH, one of our major shareholders which is a multinational corporation with operations and subsidiaries, spreads across the globe with 82 companies in 22 different countries.
We are looking for a Project Engineer who will work under the guidance of Project Manager.
· Bachelor's degree in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
· 2 years' of experience as a project engineer at mega yacht projects
· Strong communication and coordination skills, active and sociable,
· Strong experience in AutoCad and Microsoft Office Suite( specially MS Project)
· Able to follow up the global yacht industry and trends, watch and analyze developing technologies with interest
· Able to adapt to a flexible working environment
· Having no travel restriction
· Familiarity with mega yacht rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
· Participating the inspections of Class, MCA and/or Customer representatives. Remedying the remarks before the following inspection, following the mentioned remarks to be remedied within the Corrective and Preventive Actions System ,
· Coordinating the different job disciplines and establishing the workflow among these disciplines for the realization of the project in accordance with the technical specifications and construction contract,
· Preparing the detailed construction plan and updating it in coordination with the relevant departments,
· Having full knowledge in details of the specification and contract of the vessel which is under construction ,
· Assisting to amend the specification and drawings of the projects in accordance with the Customer demands and ensuring coordination with the related departments,
· Following and controlling the progress of ongoing projects and reporting to the Project Manager,
· Assisting the preparation of the budget of new projects and controlling the budget of ongoing projects,
· Creating the material purchasing plan of the project and making purchase demands in accordance with project plan,
· Controlling the construction process according to the Project Quality Plan, preparing reports and keeping records,
· Assisting the Project Manager in completing the projects on the planned date, in the budget, in line with the company targets and the specified quality requirements.