QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Technology Programs Engineer - Alloy Development
Technology Programs deals with the development of advanced material design & production technologies and supporting key R&D initiative. We are looking for highly qualified, talented and motivated Material Development engineers to join our R&D team in Eskişehir.
· Primary focus will be on developing new alloys, lab-scale production methods and applying characterization techniques for use in manufacturing of the aircraft engine components
· Generate novel technical ideas and develop technical solutions to address the needs for aerospace materials
· New R&D project preparation and application
· Interface with external organizations and subcontractor coordination in the material development projects
· M.Sc. or PhD degree in Metallurgy, Materials Science & Engineering
· Experience in Computational Materials Engineering software
· Experience in manufacturing methods such as arc or induction melting.
· Experience in R&D environment
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Willing to search, learn and use new material technologies
· Demonstrated analytical, experimental and problem solving skills
· Double Major Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Aerospace Engineering is preferred
· Ph.D. degree in Materials Science & Engineering is preferred
· Thermocalc, Dictra, TC-Prisma, JMatPro or similar software knowledge is preferred
· Vacuum Melting Systems experience is preferred
· Experience in use of characterization techniques such as ICP-OES, DSC, DTA, SEM/EDS, SEM/EBSD, XRD, TEM etc.
· Ability to identify and implement process control and process discipline methodology to material development studies