QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Neurology Scientific Partner (MSL) ,
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with chronic disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
We are looking for Neurology Scientific Partner for İstanbul with the following core responsibilities and qualifications.
• Provides medical and scientific partnership and oversight in each ecosystem
• Maintains the highest level of disease and product knowledge.
• Collaborates with other members of the nPVU (Neurology Patient Value Unit) and other internal stakeholders to deliver on the programs and materials to create patient value and help UCB to achieve its financial and non-financial objectives.
• Agile and proactive identification and management of key medical influencers based on local ecosystem dynamics and stakeholder needs and drivers (from push to pull)
• Exploration and identification of new sources of patient value. (innovative solutions and services)
• Understanding the patient journey and connecting patient groups, medical influencers, associations for an integrated patient value program.
• Establishment and management of synergistic relationship with local opinion leaders; key opinion leaders and individual neurologists in an ecosystem.
• Serving as the leading local scientific expert for UCB solutions.
• Supporting market access colleagues when applicable in presentation of RWE/HEOR/clinical information to national payer accounts.
• Take proactive steps to ensure that patients that receive a UCB product have the best possible experience.
• Ensures UCB Operational Compliance to the highest professional standards.
• Being a preferred knowledge resource and develop/maintain in-depth knowledge of therapeutic area
• Being a dedicated, key medical and scientific point of contact
• Facilitating the exchange of scientific and medical knowledge between company and community
• Acting in full compliance with local, national and international regulations and company guidelines
• Medical doctor or Pharmacist or Dentist
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Good level of English
• No restrictions for travel (20% office based, 80%field base)
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• No obligation for military service (for male candidates)
• 2 years’ experience in a scientific function (like Clinical Research Associate, PV Expert) or in a field based sales function in the pharmaceutical industry; experience in the field of neurology preferred; graduate degree in dentistry, pharmacy or medicine will be considered.
• Military Status: Completed, Exempt
• Bachelor ‘s Degree, Master’s Degree
• English (Reading: Good, Writing: Good, Speaking: Good)
• Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
• Job Location: İstanbul based, including Malatya, Elazığ, Diyarbakır, Gaziantep, Şanlıurfa, Konya