QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Unifree has been operating duty-free shops since 1984, and its strength comes from its service quality policy. Unifree that is a company with a German partner (Gebr. Heinemann) and manages the world's largest duty-free shop area and offering travel retail services on an area of over 56,000 square meters at Istanbul Airport. We are representative of the prestigious and retail location in Istanbul Airport with over 2.000 employees.
There is a wide and luxurious product range after Unifree Duty Free stores ticket and passport control. It offers the sales service of products such as liquor, tobacco and confectionery, perfume and cosmetics, and accessories to Airline Passengers. Unifree has 103 sub-operators and a total of 134 local and foreign stores.
· University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience required,
· Intermediate command of English,
· Min. 3 years of relevant experience in accounting department,
· Computer skills: MS office,
· Ability to use e-invoice, e-archive, e-ledger processes,
· Willing to take initiative and responsibility,
· Strong planning and organizational skills,
· Analytic, multitask and strict to deadlines,
· Teamwork oriented with good communication skills,
· No military obligation for male candidates,
· Experience in SAP, FI, CO, MM modules is an asset .
· Recommends, prepares and inputs journal entries into the general ledger system based on determinations and orientation,
· Verification and reporting of daily revenues,
· Assist with Banks, Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable reconciliations to ensure revenue is accurately stated, collected, recorded on a daily basis,
· Taking active role in the preparation of monthly closing activities,
· Responsible for following up the documents related daily issues and working closely with other colleagues,
· Responsible for financial control reports assigned by the superiors,
· Responsible for performing other duties to be assigned within the accounting related workflow,
· Responsible for the recording of the customs declarations of the goods imported,
· Responsible for any other tasks assigned by the Accounting Manager.