QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Unifree is a duty free company with a German partner and manages the world's largest duty free space at the Istanbul Airport, which is the world's largest airport project. In the framework of this project, we are looking for a "Commercial Finance Senior Specialist " to be included in our team.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industry Engineering,Statistics, Economy or related fields,
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Financial Affairs, Budget Reporting.
· Good command of both written and spoken English,
· Excellent command of MS Office applications (Advanced level in MS Excel is a must),
· Detailed and result-oriented,
· Demonstrates strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems,
· Strong communication, multitasking and excellent interpersonal skill
· Team player,
· Military service should be completed for male candidates.
· As a Business Partner, provide analysis, support and strategic advice to ensure maximum performance delivery.
· Design, develop and maintain internal financial platforms to support, help, and elevate,
· To provide fee breakdowns as and when requested to the Business Relationship Managers to assist with generating new referrals.
· Working effectively with internal & external customers and stakeholders
· To provide support for the annual fee uplift to ensure the best outcome for the business
· Being actively involved in the analysis of revenue at month end, providing insight to internal stakeholders.
· Assisting Billing with fee related queries.
· Liaising with the Credit Control team enabling them to provide full financial details around a customer’s query.
· Provide detailed financial analysis to the Commercial/Tenders team.
· Ad hoc production of financial models/analysis and reports as required.
· Provide analysis of return of investment.