QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
For more than 40 years Unifree Duty Free provides excellent customer service, presenting a full range of carefully selected products and world-known brands within contemporary and stylish retail stores.
We are proud to represent a global brand and provide a high level of customer service benchmarking a customer-oriented approach across our duty free shops in Istanbul, Dalaman, Kosovo Airports and Dereköy Border Gate.
In cooperation with Gebr. Heineman Germany supported by more than 2,500 professional and experienced staff, we aim to exceed customer's expectations in the world's largest Duty-Free area of ??56,000 square meters at Istanbul Airport.
Exploring strategies for future development, we always prioritize a positive and healthy work environment encouraging appreciation, teamwork, collaboration and creativity.
As the Unifree family, we encourage teamwork, collaboration and creative thinking and offer a work environment where all our colleagues will be proud to be a part of.
If you dream about being a part of a young dynamic team and working in the engaging and rewarding multicultural environment at one of the largest airports in the world, we invite you to join the Unifree family.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering, information systems, or related fields,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in System Administration position,
- Technical knowledge and experience for implementing new system architectures and optimizing the current structures,
- Experiences on Windows server & infrastructure background such as: Microsoft Server 2016/2019, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP etc,
- At least 4 years of hands on experience and advanced knowledge with virtualization systems administration (VMware Stack: vCenter, vSphere 6/7, vROPS, vRealize, Log Insight, NSX, VRNI),
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience of Hyper-converged Infrastructures (vSAN, vxRail, etc.),
- Hands on experience of storage systems (SAN, NAS, RAID Array, etc.),
- Experiences administering an Office 365 environment including Exchange Online, Sharepoint, Teams etc.,
- Preferably knowledge and hands on experience of working with ITIL, ISO 27001 and Service Management best practices,
- Experiences on System and Security Monitoring tools,
- Experiences on Backup and Restore tools,
- Careful, delicate, and suspicious approach for the system security,
- Knowledge and implementation of the Information Security Standards,
- Documentation skills for the department’s policies, procedures, and standards,
- Experience for the new installed facilities, datacenters, offices, buildings is a big asset,
- Good troubleshooting capabilities and solid problem-solving skills with proactive approach,
- Good command of English both written and spoken,
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
- Analyzing the current and required structure of the servers and designing the architecture,
- Install, configure, test and maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment in order to deliver required service levels,
- Providing high quality of 2nd level and 3rd level of support. 1st level support may be required despite it will be less portion of overall duties,
- Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced party,
- Being a strong and challenger member for the related projects,
- Implement OS upgrades, firmware upgrades and vendor-supplied patches according to the plans periodically,
- Monitoring the devices which are under his/her responsibility,
- Work with the vendors and service providers when required,
- Performing preventative maintenances,
- Write and maintain correct and complete documentation of system and software design, setup, configuration and use,
- Prepare basic reports and presentations as requested or necessary within the IT team,
- Works with other infrastructure team members to identify tactical solutions to use cases for support and/or implementation,
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity plans.