QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a “SALES ENGINEER” for our company with global footprint, which is the international leading supplier of the railway sector. The workplace will be at our office located in Ankara .
This position will directly report to the Sales Manager.
Only applications with an English CV will be taken into consideration.
- Have a bachelor's degree from relevant fields (Mechanical Engineering/ Electric & Electronic Engineering/ Rail System Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering) of the universities,
- Minimum 3 year’s experience at Sales Department, preferably in the railways sector,
- Knowledge and experience about public tender,
- Experienced in reporting, preparing presentations, CRM and market analysis
- Excellent communication skills with customer relation building ability, compatible with team work, creative and innovative,
- Analytical thinker and solutions oriented profile, coordination and organization skills are high,
- Focused on customer satisfaction and have a developed solutions competence,
- Fluent English is a must, German language knowledge is an advantage,
- Having a B class driving license and currently active as a driver,
- No restrictions to travel in and abroad.
- To provide the necessary coordination for sales targets
- To follow the tenders and projects,
- To follow the developments related to technology, market, sector and competitors
- Providing information flow and coordination between regions and the center,
- To represent the company in domestic and foreign fairs,