En az 3 yıl tecrübeli
En az 3 yıl tecrübeli
GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
The Vehbi Koç Foundation Healthcare Institutions is a non-profit organization affiliated with Koç Holding, which is the only Turkish corporation listed in the Global Fortune 500. The American Hospital, American Ambulatory Care Center, Koç University Hospital and Bodrum American Hospital are all healthcare facilities that operate under the umbrella of the Koç Healthcare Institutions.
When we deliver healthcare services at our hospitals we combine up-to-date technology with our collective knowledge, skill, and extensive experience. Our most valuable assets are our human resources; along these lines, we invest continuously to boost our source of qualified people.
We provide reliable, clear and detailed diagnosis, treatment and care services at a consistent quality to more than 500 thousand patients every year, utilizing pre-agreed clinical approach, guidelines, and instructions. We always prioritize our patients’ wellbeing by adhering to a value-based system rather than a volume-based one and we cultivate our human resources accordingly.
We pay attention to the needs, expectations, and rights of our administrative personnel and medical teams. We support women’s participation at every level in our institutions; which is evident in the annual increase in employee satisfaction. We have always been a family and we are excited about adding new members to our family.
We are looking for “CRM Supervisor” to work in our hospitals.
- To ensure the effective management of customer relationship management ecosystem of the institution.
- To create the annual CRM strategy and plan in line with marketing strategy and communication plans.
- To ensure the creation, execution and development of reporting, visualization, decision support systems and other advanced analytical studies for marketing purposes using analytical tools.
- To support all projects aimed at developing the data warehouse used in CRM activities and increasing data quality.
- Establishing customer segments in order to increase customer experience and loyalty, and creating CRM strategies to improve customer journey.
Candidates are expected to have following qualifications and skills:
- University degree preferably in Engineering, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent departments of universities,
- Post-graduate degree is a plus,
- At least 3 years of work experience in CRM, Marketing or Data Analytics functions
- Work experience in the healthcare ecosystem is a plus,
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English,
- Has SQL & Power BI skill set,
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications,
- Strong communication skills, pro-active, lifelong learner who approaches new challenges and opportunities proactively with creative problem solving skills,