GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Koç Healthcare is the healthcare organization group of the Vehbi Koç Foundation in Turkey. As of March 2022, there are 3 hospitals and a medical center affiliated to Koç Healthcare which are American Hospital, Koç University Hospital, Bodrum American Hospital and American Outpatient Medical Center.
In 2021, 80.280 International Patients from more than major 25 countries had medical services from Koç Healthcare institutions covering the entire surgical spectrum. Koç Healthcare combines 100 years of accumulated knowledge and experience with the latest technology to provide quality-focused health services in all medical and surgical disciplines to its International Patients.
As Koç Healthcare, we have determined a clinical road map, guidance and algorithms to provide transparent and integrated healthcare services at a standardized level of quality to all of our patients. Our medical and administrative systems are constantly measured and evaluated in order to ensure continuous development.
- Leading Digital Marketing, Conventional Marketing and Visual Design Members of International Marketing Team.
- Coordinating creative and media agencies
- Having an active role in planning and running an international marketing budget Management
- Preparing short, mid and long term international marketing strategies and marketing plans
- Reviewing and revising the medical center’s marketing materials for various regions
- Building up contact offices in the target markets with International Patient Program Operations Team
- Planning, executing, management of marketing strategies including media, content, social media strategies and reporting them regularly
- Conducting market researches for new markets, preparing mid and long term marketing plans according to insights from these researches
- Managing Lead Generation and Lead Management activities effectively
- Setting up new sub-domain and sub webpages in local languages for the target markets
- Content management including social media for International Patient Program
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, at least 3 years of experience in international healthcare marketing area
- 3 years of experience in team management
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of media, digital advertising and social media marketing
- Hands on experience with Digital Measurement, Google Analytics, SEO tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong orientation to details and ability to work under deadlines.
- Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork, resistance to stress, result oriented.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications
- Proven project management skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and reports across multiple teams.
- Extensive knowledge of International Patient Programs, reporting and insights platforms.
- Good understanding of CMS systems, marketing automation and a deep understanding of digital content analytical metrics.