QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
With over 5000 employees and in 16 sites/plants around the world, Veritas ranks as a global leader in the production and processing of rubber, plastics and metal. Veritas Otomotiv was established in 2008 with more than 170 years of experience in Çerkezköy-Tekirdağ and a partner of the automotive industry offering high-quality rubber and plastic products to the market, OEM leaders.
In addition to the OEMs, Veritas Otomotiv supplies parts to Tier One companies like Bosch, Continental, Sumitomo Electric etc. and mainly produces rubber hoses (charged air intake, water drain hoses etc.), bellows, bumpers and gaskets.
• Completed studies in Engineering
• 3-5 years of practical experience in automotive industry in a manufacturing company
• Excellent in English, German is an asset
• Knowledge of business processes
• Leading role in coordination of product improvements for cost reduction or design, quality and production process improvements.
• Being in the core of coordination between Product Development, Purchasing, Material Planning & Logistics, Assembly areas in order to engage product improvements.
• Preparing the sales plan in terms of quantity, turnover and product groups
• İnvestigate innovations, rival firms, market opportunities, trends, to search for potential sales opportunities and risks in the sector; report his/her suggestions to Manager,
• Preparing and presenting offers to potential customers.
• Evaluation of the customers’ orders requests, to ensure and follow their inclusion in the production schedule and for this purpose, work in coordination with the planning department,
• Assessment customer's order requests, ensure and follow their inclusion in the production schedule and for this purpose, work in coordination with company's Planning part,
• Ensuring the implementation of contracts, including their records.
• Follow up customer's order requests and their shipping, report all disruptions to the Manager,
• Evaluate complaints from clients together with department managers and request for corrective/preventive actions.