QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering,
• Master’s Degree is a plus,
• Excellent command of written and verbal English (second language will be an asset),
• Preferably experienced or junior (experienced candidates in related area will be prioritized),
• Competent in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Programmes,
• Analytical thinker,
• Successful in creating practical solutions,
• Strong self-motivation,
• Evaluating customer feedback from domestic and abroad and leading activities that will ensure permanent solution production in coordination with other units
• Analyze service calls from customers to make them meaningful data and present them to the relevant units
• Strictly follow the actions that correspond to the information provided
• To provide technical communication between customers and factory Dec.
• Prepare periodic service trainings and give these trainings.
• Prepare a technical publication for component changes and provide it to relevant services
• To follow the end-user experience of the product in the field and inform the factory
• Representing the factory in customer or authority audits
Eligible candidates will be invited to following processes: Tests (General Aptitude, English, Personality Inventory) and interviews (HR interview, technical interviews with line managers and Top Management evaluations).