Vestel is searching for Scientists to be employed at Vestel Headquarters at Manisa OSB. Data Scientist will be a part of AI team.
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or another quantitative field.
- Theory and practice of designing experiments and statistical analysis of results.
- An understanding of machine learning, algorithms and computational complexity.
- Experience in at least two of these required:
- Machine Learning services at GCP, AWS and Azure.
- Object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, Spark ML or similar tools and frameworks.
- Big data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English,
- Have outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills,
- No travel restriction,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Be a part of AI team and work at various IoT and Industry 4.0 projects.
- Apply Machine Learning concepts to large dataset,
- Work with agile development methodologies,
- Work closely with Data Engineers and Domain experts,
- Conduct research in the areas of IoT, Cloud Computing, BigData, AI,
- Develop proof of concept solutions to research problems,
- Generate high quality proposals, publications and/or patents at national and international levels.
City/Country: İzmir, Manisa
Posting Date: 11.11.2019
The Number of People to be Hired: 1