QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting,
- 2 years of practical experience on accounting or reporting,
- Strong analytical and organizational skills andcollaborative relationships,
- Fluency in English is a must,
- Willing to accept feedback and open to personal development,
- Self-motivated, takes ownership and initiative, follows-up on own responsibilities ,
- Innovative, proactive and problem solving attitude,
- Good knowledge of MS office applications.
- Controlling transactions of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable accounts,
- Pulling the month-end reports from SAP system, and providing monthly results,
- Working closely with Opex and Non-Opex departments, operation, marketing, sales, legal, billing to review and to check monthly intercompany invoices to ensure the accuracy,
- Following Intercompany transactions and reconciliations.
Eligible candidates will be invited to following processes: Tests (General Aptitude, English, Personality Inventory) and interviews (HR interview, technical interviews with line managers and Top Management evaluations).