GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering,
• Master’s Degree is a plus,
• Excellent command of written and verbal English (second language will be an asset),
• Preferably experienced or junior (experienced candidates in related area will be prioritized),
• Competent in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Programmes,
• Preferably entry level of SAP knowledge,
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment,
• Will be able to reside in Izmir or Manisa,
• Preferably no military obligation for male candidates.
• Conducting time and method studies, and process development activities,
• Conducting researchs and feasibility analysis to improve existing methods and technologies,
• Making decisions about make or buy, investment feasibility and choosing optimal alternatives by cost analysis,
• Searching for new technologies and feasibility analysis to increase automation levels,
• Following KPI’s and lowering costs,
• Improving the quality and the order fulfillment rate.
Eligible candidates will be invited to following processes: Tests (General Aptitude, English, Personality Inventory) and interviews (HR interview, technical interviews with line managers and Top Management evaluations).