QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are searching for talented candidates who would like to affect Next generation Flat Panel Display Optical System Design by joining our R&D Department. The ideal candidate should have below mentioned qualifications;
· BS in Physics, Material Science or similar
· MSc / PhD is preferred
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Laboratory experience in material science and optics
· Experience in optical components is preferred
· Background in coating technologies
· Knowledge on optical polymers
· Product development knowledge preferable
· Good communications and interpersonal relationship skills for effective teamwork
· Familiarity with engineering tools such as CAD and optical simulation software
· Availability to travel world-wide
· No military obligation for male candidates
Job Description: As an Optical System Design engineer; you will work with experts and engineers to develop, design, test and manufacturing of next generation displays. You will participate in national and international projects on advanced materials such as quantum dots, phosphors, optical polymers, color filters, liquid crystals and display components for example LEDs, lenses, prisms, wave guides, micro-LEDs.
“Vestel'in işe alım süreçleri ile ilgili daha detaylı bilgi için Vestel Kariyer sayfamızı ziyaret edebilirsiniz."