Vestel is looking for Senior Software Engineers with PhD degree to be employed at Vestel Elektronik San. ve Tic. A.Ş. Manisa OSB Central Plant and/or Celal Bayar University Research Centre. The senior software engineer will part of the Research Team in IoT Group.
- PhD degree in preferably Computer Engineering/Science, Electrical-Electronics Engineering with software development background or other related fields,
- At least 5 years of experience in software development/design and similar positions,
- Well, understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design principles,
- Understand of web services APIs and technologies,
- Good understanding of multitasking target systems and RTOSs,
- Experience of compilers, debuggers, OS's, etc.,
- Experience in development in both Linux and Windows,
- Experience in native and cross-platform development of mobile applications, especially in Android,
- Live or able to live in either Manisa or İzmir.
- Serve as a researcher in the computer vision, embedded systems and software disciplines,
- Implement all research duty inside the scope of related technologies,
- Continuously investigate state-of-the-art, such as; a product, market, exhibitions, all academic publishes and patents in engineering disciplines, and preparing reports to inform colleagues,
- Managing and initializing projects which require high-level computer vision, embedded software knowledge, and strengths Vestel competitive position globally with those projects,
- Mentoring R&D and manufacturing departments,
- Able to offer courses in a corporate university program,
- Generate high-quality proposals, publications and/or patents at national and international levels,
- Coordinates project proposal preparation for research funds (TUBITAK and various EU funds),
- Liaison between startup investments of Vestel and Vestel R&D inside the scope of the related discipline,
- The contact point between Universities and managing University Collaboration’s,
- Continuously investigate new investment opportunities for technology startups.
City/Country: İzmir, Manisa
Posting Date: 03.09.2019
The Number of People to be Hired: (Not Specified)