QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We as Vestnes Turkey AS a part of VESTNES NORWAY AS Holding, we are looking for talented Administrative Assistant
Our main business is turnkey delivery of interiors to the vessels / watercratfs, such as ferries, fishing vessels, offshore vessels, cruise and passenger vessels.
This new position is created under the HR and Administration Management Department and as Administrative Assistant.
· Bachelor’s Degree from a university,
· Proactive, self-diciplined and open-minded personality, ability and willingness to learn,
· Excellent time management with strong follow up,
· Well organized with stakeholder-oriented approach,
· Excellent planning and ability to prioritize,
· Proactive, flexible who will demonstrate interpersonal sensitivity,
· Excellent command of both spoken and written in English,
· Preparing reports and presentations and other documents when needed,
· Coordinate communication and general needs amongst team,
· Following daily routine administrative tasks, performing office management duties,
· Handling incoming calls and other communications,
· Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required,
· Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to appropriate persons,
· Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments,
· Organizing files and maintaining records,
· Assisting and organizing the schedule of GM when needed,
· Providing administrative support for HR team if needed,
· Assisting Accounting with internal follow up when needed.