QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
VFS Global is the world’s leading outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. With 3093 Application Centres and operations in 147 countries across five continents, VFS Global serves the interests of 62 client governments. The company has successfully processed over 203 million applications since inception in 2001.
We are looking for Customer Experience Manager for our Turkey operations.
- University degree,
- Minimum 5 years work experience, preferably in multinational companies
- Ability to analyse data and/or situation, maintain high accuracy and work quality standards, demonstrate problem solving skills
- Analytical and communication skills
- Energetic, self-motivated and dedicated
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (French is a plus)
- Good command of Microsoft office programs
- No military obligation for male candidates
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Provide upscale Customer service experiences by resolving all grievances, real time.
2. Work closely with various stakeholders ( Floor Walkers, VAC Operations and Enabling units) to resolve customer feedback
3. Handle grievances, appreciation and suggestion and share them for further best practice.
4. Intervene and respond to any disgruntlement applicant / agent having with their submissions
5. Be visible for walk around across all Mission , respond to any applicant needs and anticipate any unstated ones
6. Train team of floor walkers on enhancing customer experience. Ensure necessary product and process training is provided to staff on a regular basis through coaching and development programs.
7. Guide applicants on VFS Global Policies and terms and redirect them to internal feedback management modes as against social media.
8. Responsible for Satisfaction Index / Score from Applicants [VOA]. Analysing customer feedback and supporting strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating
9. Enlist satisfied customers and partners to tell their stories, and leverage partnerships to enlist advocates to share good stories. Ensure positive feedback is annotated over social media and/or internal feedback modes
10. Maintains a continuous focus on the customer and the customer experience. thereby reducing repeat complaints and dissatisfaction
11. Develop a regular means of communication (e.g., newsletter or blog) to communicate achievements (success stories), progress and plans for improved customer service. Update Customer Care on suspect complaints via end of day written communication/ reports
12. Gently guide people about available Value Added Service without hard selling
13. Judicious use of natural resources
14. Responsible for Satisfaction Index / Score from Employees [ESAT]
15. Shall adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization