QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Direct Material purchasing on metal stamping, welded structure, machining parts commodity,
- To secure lead times of RFQ and Sample Process,
- Making cost-effective negotiations with current/candidate suppliers and preparing the results in accordance with company procedures,
- Preparing the contracts and documents to ensure that purchase conditions, confidentiality and compliance obligations,
- To plan and execute periodical supplier visits and price negotiations,
- Executing a supplier benchmark and market analysis with the aim to ensure the cost optimization of the company,
- Demonstrating willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing work environment, ability to manage complexity.
- Having 2-5 years direct material purchasing experience at automotive industry,
- Bachelor degree from engineering disciplines (mechanical, metallurgical, material science, industrial),
- Good command of English both written and spoken,
- As a team player, open mindset, proactive, good communication and negotiation skills,
- IATF16949 experience is an asset,
- Logo Tiger or SAP experience is an asset.