· Administering various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
· Processing employee data such as new hires, status changes, terminations in the HR database and payroll system· Payroll preparing and operating payroll system.
· Preparing and maintaining accurate records, files and reports, including responsibility for maintaining personnel records.
· Ensuring proper taxation of employee salaries, benefits and social security with holdings
· Complying with governmental and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
· Addressing sensitive employee relations issues of varying complexity under the direction of HR Management
· Responsible for preparing all legal reports to government agencies in a timely manner
· Preparing accident reports to be sent to the legal authorities upon receiving related data from the departments
· Managing client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports
· Protecting organization's value by keeping information confidential