GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
We are looking for a Corporate IT Windows Systems Senior Specialist.
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Designing, planning, maintaining and administering Active Directory domains, forests. Role will act as an administrator and assist in the creation of group policies, OU restructuring, group restructuring and Active Directory troubleshooting
Managing / supporting global based projects with international stakeholders e.g. DFL and FFL Migrations, Domain Decommissions, Security Hardenings.
Your place in the team
• Designing, planning, maintaining and administering Active Directory domains, forests
• Role will act as an administrator and assist in the creation of group policies, OU restructuring, group restructuring and Active Directory troubleshooting
• Managing / supporting global based projects with international stakeholders e.g. DFL and FFL Migrations, Domain Decommissions, Security Hardenings
• Act as a solution expert and create solution documents includes; system topology, high & low Level designs according to business requirements
• Developing technical solutions recommendations for improving existing infrastructure and structuring new services in order to improve the end-user experience, improve business efficiency and reduce costs by following new emerging technologies, designing technical requirements and risks
• Ensure that the systems and services under responsibility are continuously available and accessible within the company
• Definitions of alarms and monitoring structures necessary to proactively monitor system, hardware and infrastructure components under responsibility
• To go align with all security standards, policies and procedures and responsible of Active Directory Security
• Research, analyse and implement software & security patches
• Adherence to policies, processes and procedures within areas of responsibility
• Continual research on new & emerging technologies to provide customer satisfaction
• Provide after-hours/on-call support, as needed, for a 24x7 operational environment
We are looking for you if you have
• University Degree (Computer/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or an equivalent combination of education or related experience)
• At least 2-4 years of experience in medium/large organizations
• This role requires operational working knowledge of Active Directory Domains, forests, Windows servers, Anti-virus products, security at an enterprise level across multiple locations and global integrations
• Experience with Active Directory management including LDAP, trusts, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Certificate Authority, Windows 2012/2016 Servers
• Experience developing script based solutions using Microsoft PowerShell
• Experience with LDAP-based identity management solutions
• Experience identifying and resolving AD performance, reliability, and security issues
• Experience providing Tier 2 and Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
• Familiar with Messaging & Collaboration Solutions ; Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business and SMTP
• Working knowledge of Symantec Enterprise Protection, Manage Engine Products, Quest tools ( Migration manager and One Quick Connect )
• Owns Microsoft & ITIL Certifications (MCSA, MCSE, MCP, ITIL v3)
• Exceptional work ethic and time management skills, ability to work well independently and as part of a team, good prioritization skills,
• Ability to establish and maintain constructive working relationships with peers and cross-functional team members from a variety of business functions
• Effective presentation, reporting and documentation skills
• Ability to improve personal capabilities and skills under changing technology environments
• Positive, pleasant, customer focused attitude and result oriented
• Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
• Good command of written and spoken English (Upper Intermediate / Advanced)
Diversity and Inclusion
At Vodafone, we embrace and welcome everyone. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. And we can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. That way we can create a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.