QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a Fixed IT Customer&Online Services Operations Senior Specialist with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Fixed Customer&Online Services Operations Manager of Vodafone Turkey.
The accountabilities of this role are:
· Keeping systems and fixed online services within the minimum service failure time
· Be a role model for all team help and assist for their requirement.
· Day-to-Day Operational Activities of Emptor & web order management system
· Customerexperience oriented focus to daily ticket resolution with rootcause analysis and permanent solution
· Accountable for system performance, including quality capture and assessment and also taking necessary actions
· Perform deep dive and analysis of troubleshooting in case of emergency or operational needs
· Analysing the root cause of the incidents, and propose process improvements
· Responsible to solve cases in KPI for escalated incident and Jıra and Service Desk tickets
· Perform periodic maintenance processes and works according to business requirements
· Regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions
· Familiar with KPI based monitoring and working model
· To analyse technical specifications for the integration of new services
· Focus on problem management and resolve the problem with strong root cause analysis
· Prepare handover guidance document in case that is need for L0 and L1 teams
· Define and design backup architecture, which includes OS, DB, Application and Logs.
Perform service management (initiating, planning, execution and monitoring) on Consumer and Business unit services such as:
· Experience and good knowledge on TR 69 Middleware, Ftth, Dsl, Xdsl, Telecom processes and digital online services
· Good knowledge on .Net, webservice and hangfire concepts
· MS SQL knowledge is mandatory.
· CRM order management is highly preferred both with Emptor and order fulfilment experience.
· Prepare service and system KPI, report and publish results with agreed target.
What is it like to work at Vodafone?
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology, bring the future to even the most remote places and thinking about technology that doesn’t exist yet. Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed for smartphones to making people’s lives easier with mobile payment, streaming music & video and connecting devices through internet of things.
Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you start your career.
- Bachelor’s degree from Computer Science, Electronics / Telecommunications and other related fields.
- Min +2 years experience in this field
- Significant experience in CRM order management operations
- Significant experience in relational DB operations
- Significant experience in windows Operating system
- Experience and good knowledge onPL/SQL and Scripting
- Preferred knowledge Agile and DevOps