QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are now looking for a Business Controller for Volvo Trucks International – Hub MEENA (Middle East, East and Africa). The position is placed in Istanbul Turkey with responsibility for reporting & forecast processes for the Market Company in Kazakhstan as well as importers of Market East. In addition to that the role also includes business administration for the office in Istanbul and support to market director.
• Minimum 4 years of university education within Finance/Business Administration
• High numerical skills and good command of written and spoken English, additional language is a merit
• Very good skills in MS Office applications (especially solid knowledge in Microsoft Excel), SAP/R3, BCS, BIS/BNA/Proper and preferably Essbase
• Analytical skills with focus on business
• High level of integrity
• A curious mindset with a strong willingness to investigate and drive development
• Strong commitment to get things done and to meet agreed deadline
The person we are looking for should be agile and multitask oriented as the positon is broad while with majority of the function is business controller.
• Contribute to the execution and follow-up of the Financial Plans (Business Plan and Forecast/-s) on regular basis to analyze and issue financial reports with comments of the overall performance.
• Deliver in the forecast process to meet timetable with high accuracy and quality.
• Pre & post evaluation of business activities and investments; support management by compiling information and analyses for decisions.
• Monthly and yearly closing operations in line with accounting regulations.
• Governance, internal control and policy related questions.
• Perform detailed analysis of the S&A development, follow-up and challenge the internal organization.
• Credit risk management, coordination and support for decisions.
• Support Market MD, translating documents, meeting request letters and other admin.
• Office administration including manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord.
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.