QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
About A.S. Watson Group
Established in Hong Kong in 1841, A.S. Watson Group is the world’s largest international health and beauty retailer operating over 16,000 stores under 12 retail brands in 27 markets, with over 140,000 employees worldwide.
Watsons is the leading O+O (Offline plus Online) health and beauty retailer in Asia, currently operating over 8,000 stores and more than 1,500 pharmacies in 14 Asian and European markets.
Watsons continually sets the standards in the health, wellness and beauty market, providing personalized advice and counselling in health, beauty and personal care on top of its market-leading product range, making customers LOOK GOOD, DO GOOD, FEEL GREAT every day. Since 2009, Watsons has been the No.1 pharmacy/ drugstore brand in Asia*. In Europe, Watsons is also the leading health and beauty retailer in Ukraine. Watsons is the flagship health and beauty brand of A.S. Watson Group. *Campaign Asia-Pacific “Asia’s Top 1,000 Brands” survey 2020 of over 8,000 respondents across 14 markets in Asia Pacific Region
Watsons Turkey is one of the leading beauty and personal care retailer in Turkey with its nearly350 stores in60 cities. Watsons Turkey aims to make a positive difference in the lives of customers with the products and services withnearly 3,000 employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Statistic or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field (Preferably FMCG or Retail sector),
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications,
- Experience with product management,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
- Selecting product range and purchasing beauty and personal care,
- Establish product strategies and support to determine relevant marketing strategies,
- Planning executive purchasing activities,
- Liasing with regional team,
- Determining product quantity, price and location in the store,
- Supporting the determination of monthly promotional products.