QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
What are we looking for?
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken
· University degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Industrial Engineering
· Minimum 2 years of Internal Communications experience
· Efficient in MS Office applications
· Capable of video editing and knowledgeable in graphic design using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Ilustrator, Premium, Indesign, Corel Draw
· Managing digital and social media applications. Creating original contents and improving strategies.
· In line with the internal communication strategy, planning and applying Human Resources activities.
· Managing the processes for measuring the internal customer satisfaction
· To ensure that it is structured in a manner consistent with corporate identity in a way that protects and raises brand values.
· To support the Human Resources processes in the line with the company culture in order to become the preferred employer brand,
· Supporting projects designed to to increase employee motivation, adaptation and productivity
· To prepare the content of announcements related to human resources activities and to post them on relevant platforms.
· To plan games and events aimed to improve employee engagement.
· Careful, responsible, focused and proactive personality
· Capable of reporting in due time
· Analysis and process oriented
· Analytical thinker
· Can use time effectively, have high coordination,
· We are looking for colleagues who love to be part of a team and contribute to the team spirit.