QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a " Sales Manager" to be employed in our international clients in steel sector.
- Manage sales activities of the company’s product,
- Being responsible of the business in the assigned customer portfolio, developing new business,
- Provide technical support to the branches, distributors, customers when needed.
Education and Experience:
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineer / Mechanical Engineer,
- Experience in the metals industry with a solid understanding of tool steel, die and mould manufacturing (to be absolutely familiar with HPDC, hot work, cold work, plastics, etc),
- Prefer at least 4-5 years of experience in outside sales of tool steel,
- Fluent Turkish and English (both written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Organizational skills with ability to plan and execute daily activities.
- Must be able to comprehend industry information, sales information and technical date, pricing, discount and weight calculations.
- Demonstrated aptitude for developing a strong understanding and proficiency of ERP system.
- Experience working to sales revenue targets and meeting KPI’s.